Deadline: Tuesday 8 December 2015. Paid.
FREELANCE MARKETING OFFICER REQUIRED
If you’re an experienced and creative freelance marketer with a passion for making the arts more accessible, then you could be the right person for us!
The Lancaster Arts Partnership (LAP) is looking to appoint a freelance Marketing Officer to work with them in delivering their ‘Lancaster Arts City’ activities, with a particular emphasis on promoting the innovative monthly ‘First Fridays’ programme. First Fridays is a monthly multi-disciplinary mini-festival of the arts, which happens on the first Friday of every month. Each event brings together artists and performers, from the local and national scene, in venues across Lancaster – featuring music, literature, drama, dance, visual arts, cinema, poetry and much more.
Reporting to the First Fridays Creative Producer, this role will involve:
- Promoting the monthly First Friday events, developing audiences and increasing participation;
- Working with local press and radio to maximise the profile of the First Friday programme;
- Managing the development of the Lancaster Arts City website, e-lists, social media and all digital communications; and
- Raising the profile of LAP and it’s work to audiences, participants, visitors and stakeholders.
Hours: 1.5 per week (12 hours).
Period of Contract: 13 months from December 2015 to January 2016.
Remuneration: £150.00 per day, inclusive of any inclusive of any additional costs.
Location: A desk space is can be made available at the Ludus Dance offices in Lancaster, if required.
Budget: A marketing budget of approximately £5,000 is available for delivering 10 First Friday events across the annual programme.
A full role description and other relevant information is provided at www.ludusdance.org/Job-Vacancies.
To apply, please supply the following by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Ludus Dance, Assembly Rooms, King Street, Lancaster, LA1 1RE.
- An up-to-date CV;
- A statement, paying particular attention to the person specification, of how you meet the brief giving examples of previous relevant projects you have worked on in a similar role (no more than one page);
- Contact details for 2 relevant referees; and
- A completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form,
Application deadline: 10am on Tuesday 8th December 2015.