Job Number LCC01219
Contract Type Temporary
Salary 31288 – 36019 GBP Year
Closing Date 14-04-2017
About the Role
Liverpool City Council are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to carry out all event marketing duties and manage marketing campaigns for major events and festivals.
The Marketing Manager will assist in the day to day operation of marketing events and city assets carrying out a wide range of marketing duties in line with the objectives of the organisation.
The Marketing Manager will:
- Support the development of ‘the strategic and operational marketing function within Culture & Tourism.
- Support in ensuring that the marketing function fully supports delivery against all organisational objectives.
- Manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution.
- Ensure effective planning and delivery of all events in conjunction with event managers.
- Manage and implement all photography, filming, city dressing and branding requirements.
- Ensure effective internal communication of marketing activities.
- Commission, where appropriate, relevant market research in order to identify market requirements.
- Manage website and social media channels inc content, social media strategy and messaging.
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level in Marketing or a relevant professional Marketing qualification.
- Experience of working in a cultural marketing role.
- Experience of developing event marketing and communications strategies.
- Experience developing websites, e-marketing and social media campaigns.
- Experience managing projects from conception to completion.
- Excellent Oral, written and presentation skills.
- Flexible, creative and adaptable, able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Ability to respond effectivly when under pressure.
- Good collabrative skills, able to quickly establish effective internal and external working relationships with key people across different services functions.
Please refer to the attached Job Description and Person Specification for more information.
Full details and how to apply here