Deadline: Monday 16 May 2016.
Marketing Internship (paid), July – Sept 2016
To assist the Marketing Department in the marketing and promotion of the Manchester International Festival and its commissions, and provide general administration support to the Marketing team.
- Assist in researching marketing opportunities for specific Festival commissions and events
- Assist with print production, including liaising with printers, obtaining quotes and proof reading
- Assist with print distribution
- Assist the Digital Manager with the co-ordination of the MIF e-newsletter, and management of the archive
- Assist the Digital Producer with coordinating the social media content and communication output: e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Assist the Copy Editor in researching relevant material for the website and any other content to be created
- Responsible for ensuring the marketing database is up-to-date on Artifax
- Maintain the department’s Purchase Order system
- Update and maintain marketing databases & filing systems
- To manage the team of volunteers from initial recruitment and training to planning weekly & daily rotas
- Any other duties commensurate with the scope and status of the post
- To research and develop relationships with promotional partners and other arts organisations
Salary: National Living Wage (pro rata)
The closing date for applications is 9am Monday 16th May 2016
Interviews are expected to take place W/C 23 May 2016
To apply for this role, please complete the application form outlining your suitability for this (plus suitable references) FAO David Fox to firstname.lastname@example.org – marking MINT16 in the subject field.
Please note, the minimum age requirement for this role is 18+
For further information please download the job description and person specification pdf from the website.