Deadline: 5pm, Friday 28 August 2015
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
22.5 hours per week (over 3 days)
Creative? Mad about marketing? Looking to gain paid work experience in an exciting and vibrant industry to kick start your career?
Want to work for a venue which has played host to legends like The Stone Roses, John Bishop, Arctic Monkeys and Jools Holland or a museum which has featured exhibitions from Banksy, Tracey Emin and Sam Taylor-Wood?
If that’s yes to all of the above, carry on reading, because we’ve got a fantastic 12 month internship opportunity which will allow you to think outside the box so much, you might even decide to get rid of the box!
Culture Warrington is recruiting for a marketing intern. Working 22.5 hours over three days, this broad and exciting role will see you join the hub of creativity within the marketing team at Culture Warrington, working on a range of projects for Pyramid & Parr Hall and Warrington Museum & Art Gallery.
The marketing intern will play a key role in:
- Execution support in social media, advertising management and promotional activities.
- Website content updates and CMS editing
- Publicity distribution
- Administrative support
- Weekly press cuttings and press value monitoring
- KPI monitoring and collation
- Copy and design proofing
- Managing enquiries for Culture Warrington inboxes
The successful candidate must:
- Have an understanding and interest in core marketing activities and processes
- Have an interest in arts, heritage and theatre
- Be a real team player
- Be comfortable in a lively office atmosphere – we work hard and play hard!
To apply please send a CV and covering letter explaining how you would make a suitable candidate to email@example.com by 5pm, Friday 28th August 2015.
Provisional date for interviews is Wednesday 9th September 2015.
For further information, please contact Paul Howard – firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the website: http://www.culturewarrington.org/work-for-us/