Marketing Director (Maternity Cover), Manchester International Festival
- Closes 3rd February 2017
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£40k-50k)
- Contact David Fox email@example.com
Purpose of role
To work with the Managing Director and the CEO/Artistic Director to develop a marketing strategy for the organisation that maximises the profile of the Festival brand locally, nationally and internationally, and achieves income and attendance targets for the Festival.
To ensure the effective delivery of that strategy and to schedule, within budget and to the highest possible standards.
Areas of Responsibility;
Box Office & Sales
Finance & Budget
- To work with the Managing Director to develop the marketing campaign plans for the Festival as a whole
- To adapt the MIF brand with ongoing campaigns and co-ordinate all design and any image creation
- To ensure the audience development strategy is implemented to create a deeper engagement with current and new audiences, in particular via the £12 Greater Manchester ticketing scheme
- To work with the Digital Producer on MIF’s digital marketing to ensure the best use and optimisation of all digital platforms, to showcase and support commissions, grow audiences and increase ticket sales
- To implement the Cultural Destination and tourism marketing campaign that raises MIF’s profile both nationally and internationally
- To develop and implement the Citywide campaign to raise the profile of MIF in City Centre Manchester, draw visitors to Festival Square and ensure that the organisation maximises opportunities with partners such as Manchester City Council, Marketing Manchester, the Hoteliers Association, City Co.
- To work with the Development Director to ensure the effective delivery of sponsor & partners’ branding rights and help maximise the activation of the relationships and recruit MIF Members
- To manage the MEN Media and Guardian partnership relationship to ensure maximum exposure in all publications/outlets
- To develop productive relationships with opposite number in key arts and public organisations across the city and the city region
- To co-ordinate marketing for MIF Touring, ensuring MIF is correctly credited on touring partner materials and explore opportunities to maximise its profile
To apply for this role please follow the instructions at our website carefully – http://mif.co.uk/about-us/work-with-us/#AF