Marketing Coordinator, Axisweb
- Closes 7th April 2019
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£20k-25k)
- Contact Susan Connor S.CONNOR@MMU.AC.UK
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our project team based in Wakefield.
Our project Models of Validation is a partnership between Axisweb and Manchester Metropolitan University, exploring new models to champion and support socially-engaged artists.
This three month role is key to helping shape and deliver key outcomes and deliverables at this critical phase of the project. Employed and supported by a team of academics, experts from the univeristy, you will be based at Axisweb’s premises in Wakefield.
For more information about the project visit: https://www.axisweb.org/models-of-validation
Axisweb is a UK registered charity that exists to advance the education of the public by promoting and developing the understanding and appreciation of the visual arts in the UK. In particular by extending the influence in and relevance of the visual arts in the community, by creating new opportunities and by encouraging and facilitating an increase in good practice.
Qualifications we require:
Hold a MA in a cognate area to the project and keys tasks, i.e Marketing, Business Development, Socially-engaged Art, Arts
- Support the coordination of Social Works Live (26 April 2019)
- Create digital content and marketing communications to support the delivery of outputs for the project
- Support and inform the business and digital development of the project, including testing and evaluation of prototypes
- Support project evaluation to inform the future strategic planning
For additional information relating to the company visit http://www.axisweb.org/
Flexible working arrangements will be considered.
For an information discussion, please contact Mark Smith (email@example.com).
Apply online with a CV and covering letter at: https://manmetjobs.mmu.ac.uk/jobs