- Salary: Circa £26,000 per annum (FTE)
- Hours: 24 per week depending upon experience
- Responsible to: IOU Executive Director Director
- Responsible for: Freelance staff, Interns, designer, external contractors and volunteers
- Duration of Post: 12-month fixed term contract with the possibility of renewal
- Start Date: August or as soon as possible
For further information, visit our website to download the Marketing & Communications Recruitment Pack
IOU is currently seeking an experienced Marketing & Communications Manager. The role is a rare opportunity to join the IOU team at a senior level to deliver the marketing, communications & digital strategy for an exciting phase of IOU and its creation centre.
This is an important role supporting all areas of IOU’s activity including new business development, national touring, work at the Company’s base in Halifax, audience development and delivery of key business aims. The focus of the role combines marketing and business development rooted in an energetic approach to community building, partnerships and facilitating growth.
- Deadline for submission of applications: 10am on Monday 2 August 2021.
- Interviews will be held on: Monday & Tuesday 9 & 10 August 2021.
- Start Date ASAP (negotiable)