Marketing and Communications Assistant, Oldham Coliseum Theatre Ltd
- Closes 9th March 2020
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£15k-20k)
- Contact Mary Tabbron firstname.lastname@example.org
The Core purpose is the development and implementation of marketing and communications campaigns to achieve sales targets and increase profile, audience growth, engagement and loyalty.
Key aspects of areas of responsibility include:
Strategy & Planning
- Support the development of marketing and communications campaigns.
Marketing & Campaigns
- Support the delivery of direct marketing, particularly direct mail and email marketing
- Monitor and maintain the Coliseum’s website
- Commission marketing resources and creating digital content for Coliseum shows
- Undertake in-house graphic design work using Adobe packages
- Oversee all external print distribution
- Collate and disseminate marketing assets for touring productions
Public and Media Relations
- Write and issue press releases to target media and act as a point of contact for press enquiries
- Be responsible for the management of press cuttings
- Manage listings across print and digital media outlets
Insight & Research
- Use the Coliseum’s Box Office system to execute marketing campaigns, report on sales, campaigns and audience information
- Contribute to strategies and programmes to broaden the range of attenders and participants at Oldham Coliseum Theatre
- Ensure the Coliseum’s brand is represented appropriately
- Support the fundraising function of the Coliseum
- Be responsible for creating persuasive copy for a variety of marketing materials
- Support the production of show programmes
- Contribute to the writing of the Coliseum’s monthly newsletter and blog
- Develop, maintain and monitor the Coliseum’s social media accounts
- Undertake any other duties as are reasonably requested by the theatre management.
Essential requirements include Knowledge of Theatre and Arts, six months experience in marketing/press of an arts culture role and ability to write effective copy.
Please not that this is not a full description of responsibilities, please visit https://www.coliseum.org.uk/work-with-us/recruitment/ for full job description, Person Specification and Application Form. Interviews will be held be on Tuesday 17 March. Please send completed applications to email@example.com