Learning Programme Intern, Band on the Wall
- Closes 21st January 2020
- Type Part time (paid internship)
- Salary Paid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Contact Bella Hardy firstname.lastname@example.org
Band on the Wall have an exciting opportunity for someone interested in a creative industry career to be our first Learning Programme Intern!
Band on the Wall is a not-for-profit venue run by registered charity Inner City Music. We pride ourselves on bringing the best music from around the world to Manchester, and augment our concerts and club events with a dynamic learning and participation programme.
Key duties will include:
- Assisting in the arranging of workshops, events and activities
- Working with music leaders, arts organisations, schools and volunteers
- Handling administration and booking systems
- Assisting in research and development of resources
This is a new role to assist the Learning Programme Manager in the development of our ambitious learning and participation programme. You will need to have an interest in music and community engagement, and be keen to explore a career in these areas.
Application deadline: 5pm Tuesday 21st January 2020
Full Info / Apply: https://bandonthewall.org/2019/12/opportunity-learning-programme-intern/