LAMDA Teacher, OTE Performing Arts Academy
- Closes 31st August 2019
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Contact email@example.com
We ar recruiting for an innovative LAMDA teacher to deliver drama classes on Saturday afternoons consisting of children and young people aged between 6-14.
We are looking for individuals who are engaging and fun who are able to use their skills and expertise of drama to motivate, inspire and teach our students in our weekly sessions.
The ideal candidate must have the skills and experience in the following areas:
Essential (E) and Desirable (D)
- Experience teaching children LAMDA (E)
- The ideal candidate will have professional performing arts training/knowledge of teaching the LAMDA syllabus for Acting, Verse & Prose, or Musical Theatre (E)
- Be able to plan a range of engaging and high-quality dance sessions (E)
- Be able to prepare participants for performances (E)
- Knowledge of preparing students for LAMDA examinations (D)
- Excellent time keeping skills (E)
- Be able to commit to training sessions on a Saturday afternoons (E)
- Be able to attend shows/events (E)
- To have appropriate communication with staff/pupils and parents/carers (E)
- Enhanced DBS check – if not, we can arrange this – you must be willing to undergo this in order to be eligible for consideration for employment (D)
- Emergency first aid certificate (D)
- Full UK driving licence and access to own vehicle (D)
A training kit/uniform will be provided for the successful candidate.
Rates of pay will be dependent on skills and experience.
To apply, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org