Junior Designer, Manchester International Festival
- Closes 29th July 2016
- Location North West, Manchester
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£15k-20k)
- Artform combined arts, dance, film,interdisciplinary arts, photography,music, theatre, Design
- Contact David Fox email@example.com
The Junior Designer will support the process of researching, developing and visualising creative concepts for all projects developed by the Senior Designer for the 2017 Manchester International Festival. This is a varied role working in a creative environment on all design elements, including, but not limited to, marketing collateral, stationary, brochures, websites and digital content.
The ideal candidate will have an enthusiasm for type and design with experience in print and digital. A portfolio showcasing creative ideas, strong design skills and considered use of typography. Understanding of digital platforms, print process and the ability to artwork. You will be confident contributing new ideas and comfortable communicating them to a range of people.
This is a new position at MIF and an exciting opportunity for a junior designer to develop their skills in a creative environment as we move towards our 6thFestival. You’ll be based in Manchester city centre and work closely with the marketing and digital teams to ensure the 2017 Festival is communicated in the best possible way to a range of audiences.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Work as an integral member of the MIF Marketing Team and support the brand communications for the 2017 Manchester International Festival
- Support the Senior Designer to develop and execute all print and digital design
- Work on both daily typesetting and layout jobs as well as creative concept executions
- Support our marketing team on the creation of social content creative for all digital channels
To apply for this role please visit our website – http://www.mif.co.uk/jobs/, and follow the instructions carefully.