Individual Giving Consultant – freelance, Manchester International Festival
- Closes 30th November 2018
- Location North West
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£30k-40k)
For more information and to apply for this position, please visit our recruitment page: https://recruitment.mif.co.uk/recruitment/individual-giving-consultant-freelance/
Salary and contract length negotiable.
The individual giving consultant will work with the development director to develop a strategic approach to fundraising from individual donors, developing new initiatives, identifying new prospects, and generating new income from individuals to support the year-round work of the organisation.
- · Develop and implement a prospecting and cultivation strategy to grow support from individual supporters of The Festival.
- · Develop new fundraising initiatives to engage individual donors, locally, nationally and internationally.
- · Work with key organisational stakeholders to identify and successfully steward major donors.
- · Increase income from individual donors
- · Support the work of the development team by inputting in to plans for cultivation events or initiatives.
- · Represent the festival and development team at networking and cultivation events, and donor or prospect meetings.
- · Create and deliver a cultivation programme during MIF ’19 to support the work of The Factory Trust.
- · Support the wider work of the development team, in line with strategic organisational objectives.