Housekeeper, Oldham Coliseum Theatre
Housekeeper – £8.25PH
We are seeking a Housekeeper to deliver excellent standards of cleaning throughout the theatre.
This is a permanent position. Hours vary with a minimum of 15 hours a week.
To work as a member of the Housekeeping team in providing and maintaining a high standard of cleaning throughout the theatre and adjoining offices. Working during theatre opening hours you are required to have good customer service skills.
- General housekeeping skills;
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to work pro-actively in a warm, friendly and enthusiastic manner with a wide range of people;
- The ability to communicate effectively and efficiently;
- Ability to prioritise tasks;
- Relevant training for this post;
- The ability and experience to work as part of a team;
- The ability to work alone;
- Ability and willingness to work unsociable hours, some weekends and Bank Holidays
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure and to deadlines;
- The ability to operate associated machinery;
- Proactive attitude to the company’s policies;
- A proactive attitude to training;
- An assertive and proactive attitude towards change.
For more information please download an application pack from our website: http://www.coliseum.org.uk or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Rose Sergent on 0161 785 7007.