Head of Finance, People’s History Museum
- Closes: 8th March 2021
- Type: Full time
- Salary: Paid (£30k-40k)
- Contact: Charlie Corkin firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an exciting opportunity to join the People’s History Museum (PHM) as a member of the leadership team with strategic responsibility for finance as well as line management responsibility for visitor experience and operations. As the museum builds on its remarkable success and achievements to date and looks ahead, this role will help transform and shape an even stronger and more impactful organisation for the future.
Making best use of PHM buildings and assets will feature heavily in future strategic and business planning, alongside the continued importance of a friendly, passionate and professional PHM welcome from our visitor services team. This role will work with a fantastic team who all strive to deliver excellent services for everyone who comes to the museum or engages with us online or from afar.
Working alongside our Head of Collections & Engagement and Head of Business Development, the Head of Finance will ensure all services and teams are working effectively across the museum as part of a joined-up approach to delivering the museum’s ambitious aims and objectives as the ’home of ideas worth fighting for’.
For enquiries relating to the post, please contact Charlie Corkin, Executive Support Officer at email@example.com.
- Download the Job Pack, including job description and person specification
- Download the PHM Business Plan 2018-2022
- Download the application form filling it in referring to the job tasks and person specification demonstrating how you fulfil the criteria
- Email completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9.00am on Monday 8 March 2021
- Interview date: Wednesday 17 March 2021 (online)
Please indicate on your application form if you are unable to make the interview date.