Graphic Designer, WEDGE Collective
- Closes 3rd April 2019
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Contact email@example.com
WEDGE Collective is a Liverpool-based creative force delivering training, events and consultancy services on all things digital, social and entrepreneurial. Our focus is on creating and sharing innovative and engaging resources to equip organisations and individuals with the proper knowledge and power to make some serious ‘WEDGE’.
We are in an exciting time of growth and looking to expand our team of freelance graphic designers to provide design and creative support for social media and print literature. We are looking for people who can bring their own aesthetic and ideas to the table but are also capable of working to a brief. We will consider candidates at any experience level, but we will need to see evidence of an ability to deliver significant projects to a deadline.
Successful applicants will:
- have an eye for design and visual composition, and an attention to detail
- display a proficiency with graphics packages including Adobe software
- a talent for producing creative concepts
- be able to process client files for print-ready production
- be organised and time-efficient, and able to work in high pressure scenarios
- demonstrate strong communication skills
- fit in with a down-to-earth company ethos
Agreed rates will be paid for ad hoc projects throughout the year and a full fee for delivery will be agreed in advance.
Please send applications to:
firstname.lastname@example.org by 3rd April 2019, 5pm.
Applications to include CV and examples of previous work; please feel free to send links to online portfolios, websites or social media accounts that showcase current, previous or ongoing works.