Fundraising Officer, Lakeland Arts
- Closes 24th August 2020
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£20k-25k)
- Contact Margaret Brennan email@example.com
You will support Lakeland Arts to carry out our charitable objectives by contributing to the delivery of our fundraising strategy. You’ll raise donations and grants to support our programme of exhibitions, participation activities and art and heritage conservation projects. You’ll secure grants and donations from a range of sources, including trusts and foundations, statutory funders, individual donors and corporates. You’ll help us realise opportunities to grow our voluntary income, especially across individual, legacy and digital giving. Working collaboratively with colleagues, you’ll build and nurture relationships with external stakeholders to help deliver the fundraising strategy.
- Identify potential funders for Lakeland Arts’ programmes and projects.
- Produce high quality funding applications and proposals to a range of funders including trusts and foundations, statutory and Lottery funders, individual donors and corporate sponsors.
- Support the development of individual and legacy giving.
- Explore opportunities to develop digital fundraising.
- Develop and maintain robust fundraising systems and processes.
- Maintain records, develop projections and produce high-quality reports on activity and achievements against Lakeland Arts’ fundraising targets.
- Ensure the highest level of donor care of sponsors and supporters.
- Support with the cultivation of new prospective private donors and help ensure existing relationships with current donors and supporters are maintained and developed.
- Work with colleagues to support, service and develop the Lakeland Arts membership scheme.
- Contribute to Lakeland Arts’ stakeholder events and other activities to promote Lakeland Arts and involve local communities, visitors and key stakeholders.
This is a full time post, 37.5 hours per week, working Monday to Friday, with the occasional need for evening, weekend or bank holiday working.
The position is homeworking, with some work on site at the Museums. We are open to discussing part-time hours.
On receipt of application you will receive a full recruitment pack for the position