Fundraising Manager, Libk4Life
- Closes 12th August 2019
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£30k-40k)
- Contact email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference Number
Monday, 12 August 2019
Monday, 19 August 2019
Number One Riverside, Rochdale / Borough wide
Band 6, £30,699 to £35,163 per annum
Hours of Work
37 hours per week (Fixed term for 12 months with potential opportunity for extension dependent upon performance)
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You will lead the development, co-ordination and delivery of a robust fundraising plan and income generation strategyto further our charitable vision to enable more people in Rochdale Borough to be active, creative and healthy.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU?
- Detailed knowledge of and enthusiasm for fundraising in one or more of our areas of work e.g. arts, heritage, physical activity and health sector
- Experience of delivering a mixed fundraising portfolio, working to ambitious targets and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven track record of securing significant income through one or more sources across the funding spectrumWHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
Link4Life is committed to being an employer of choice and offer competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits, including access to:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Gym Membership
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Occupational Sick PayWHO ARE WE?
We are a charity based in Rochdale that aims to inspire every member of our diverse community to live more active, creative and healthy lifestyles.
If you wish to apply for this role, please visit www.link4life.org/jobs to download our Application Form.
If you do not have access to the Internet please telephone 01706 926215 to request an Application Form through the post, quoting the job reference number above.
All applications must be made using the Link4Life Application Form as we do not accept CVs
All positions are subject to a DBS Check appropriate to the role