Front of House
Liverpool’s Royal Court are hiring Front of House staff to start immediately and work throughout Christmas and New Year until the end of January, with further work likely to be offered beyond this.
Roles are varied, but include bar work, food service, ushering, selling merchandise etc.
Experience in theatre or hospitality is essential, and those with previous bar experience will be favoured.
Standard hours are Monday – Friday 6pm-11.30pm, Saturday 11.30am-11.30pm. Candidates must be flexible around these hours, and must be able to work Fridays and Saturdays to be considered for the role.
Pay starts at £8.50-£9ph, paid weekly, plus weekly holiday pay and an equal share of tips.
Please send a CV and Cover Letter to apply
- Two complimentary tickets to each production
- Discounted food and Drink at Courtyard Bar and Kitchen
- Discounted food and Drink at Café 38
- Free staff meal on two show days
- Employee of the Month Bonus
- Birthday Bonus after 1 year of service
- Enrolment onto pension scheme (Subject to Eligibility)
Christmas Opening times are:
- 23rd-28th December Closed
- 29th-30th December 12pm-12am
- 31st Dec- 1st Jan Closed
Email CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org