Deadline: Monday 8 February 2016.
£35,000 per annum for 18 months – self employed
(may be willing to negotiate with an exceptional candidate)
Full or Part Time considered
The aim of this job is to develop and implement the plans of the Community Land Trust in delivering a regenerated and sustainable community within and surrounding Granby 4 Streets. This will include developing and delivering a portfolio of capital projects that make the CLT viable, revive and enrich the area and match the needs and aspirations of the people who live and work here.
We want someone who is experienced in:
- Development and project management
- Partnerships, agency management and PR
- Finance and fundraising
The Granby Four Streets Community Land Trust (CLT) is a non-profit community based organisation that is delivering affordable homes and regeneration in the Granby Four Streets area of Liverpool. Our members are made up of local residents in Granby, local community organisations and businesses.
We are ambitious for our Neighbourhood and aim to re-create:
- a thriving multi-cultural, multi-racial area.
- environmental / eco-friendly adaptations of old properties.
- streets full of plants, creating the greenest quarter in the city.
- an architecturally rich and varied area in a fantastic location.
- a sociable, safe and welcoming neighbourhood.
- an enterprise and trading hubWe can offer you the opportunity to shape and be part of a project that is currently attracting National attention as one of the most advanced Community Land Trust projects in the country.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a current CV and covering letter of no more than 2 sides of A4 explaining what interests them about the role and what skills and experience they believe they can contribute to making Granby 4 Streets CLT a viable organisation and Granby a great place to live and work. You should provide 2 referees including a current or most recent employer.
The role is offered on a self-employed basis. Non-conforming submissions should clearly state their proposed daily rate or fee. Applicants must be willing to work from a temporary site office and on site whilst helping get a new project base up and running.
For a Job Description and a copy of our Business Plan please e mail John.McGuigan@nwhousing.org.uk and return your letter of application to him by e mail no later than 8th February 2016.