Finance Co-ordinator, The Reader Org
Based: Calderstones Mansion House, Liverpool, L18 3JB
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 per annum
Hours: 35 hours per week, 30 days annual leave
This role calls for an exceptionally highly-motivated and dedicated person. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will assist in the successful management of The Reader and its social enterprises day to day finances. Duties will include:
- To support the Finance Manager in managing the core finance function of the organisation including the Community Interest Company trading subsidiary
- Maintain both Sales and Purchase Ledger, ensuring all invoices are dealt with in a timely manner using the Sage accounting system
- Purchase order processing
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Cash management including weekly payment runs, cash banking and petty cash
- Weekly & Monthly payroll completion and liaising with payroll bureau as required
- Pension submissions to pension providers
- Credit Control including liaising with customers to resolve issues
For full details on this role and how to apply download the Job Description below:
How to Apply:
Note: Please do not just send in a CV. We will only consider applications that adhere to the following process:
Please complete the application form and submit a covering letter, explaining how you meet the requirements of this role, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your covering letter is an opportunity for you to include any additional information which could not be explained within the application form.
Deadline for applications: Friday 9th June 2017, 9am.
NB: applications arriving after 9am will not be considered.
You will be notified if you are to be called for interview by Monday 12 June, 5pm. If you have not heard from us by then, you have been unsuccessful. Volume of applications may make replies to everyone impossible.
Interviews: Wednesday 14th June 2017
Role begins: As soon as possible thereafter.