Deadline: Friday 13 November 2015, 9am. Paid, Full time.
This role calls for an exceptionally highly-motivated and dedicated person. Reporting to the Finance Coordinator, you will assist in the successful management of The Reader and its social enterprises day to day finances.
Your specific responsibilities will be to:
- Maintain the Purchase and Sales Ledgers, ensuring that all invoices payable and receivable are dealt with in a timely manner using the Sage accounts system
- Assist with General Ledger input at month end/closure of accounts
- Assist the Finance Coordinator with bank reconciliations (SAGE and bank accounts)
- Liaise with customers and suppliers in case of queries
- Assist the Finance Coordinator to prepare the necessary information for our payroll bureau in order to enable the monthly and weekly payroll runs
- Processing any cheques received or issues
- Undertake any other duties as required by the Finance Coordinator
This role could be for you if you:
- Enjoy taking on new responsibilities
- Do what it takes to get the job done
- Can seize opportunities
- Care about your work and your colleagues
- Are committed to on-going learning
Please complete the application form and submit a covering letter, explaining how you meet the requirements of this role, to email@example.com
Deadline for applications: Friday 13th November 2015, 9am
NB: applications arriving after 9am will not be considered.
Please do not reapply if you have previously applied for this role.
You will be notified if you are to be called for interview by 5pm on 20/11/15. If you have not heard from us by then, you have been unsuccessful.
Interviews: Tuesday 24th November 2015
For further details, visit the website.