Finance Assistant, The Reader
- Closes 22nd April 2019
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£15k-20k)
- Contact Kate Harrison email@example.com
This role calls for an enthusiastic, highly-motivated and dedicated person who shares our values. This is a diverse role that requires an ability to learn a breadth of finance processes, undertake day to day transactions and be adaptable to the needs of the organisation. Over time, this role will give you exposure to the full breadth of the management accounting function.
Part of the requirement of this role will be to undertake an apprenticeship AAT qualification.
- · To support the Management Accounts Supervisor in processing the day to day financial transactions function of the organisation, including the Community Interest Company trading subsidiary
- · Sales and purchase ledger processing, ensuring invoices are dealt with in a timely manner using the Sage accounting system
- · Purchase order processing
- · Cash management including weekly payment runs, cash banking, petty cash, monitoring of bank balances and reconciliations
- · Credit control including liaising with customers to resolve issues
- · Processing staff and volunteer expenses
- · Reconciliation of supplier statements including liaising with suppliers to resolve issues
- · Company credit card processing
- · Staff and Volunteer expenses processing ensuring adherence to financial procedures
- · Support the Management Accounts Supervisor and Finance Manager in the month end process to produce the management accounts
- · Support non-finance staff as required
- · Any other duties as directed by the Finance Manager
This is an exciting time to join the Finance Team as we work towards opening Calderstones Mansion House and introduce new income sources for the organisation.