About The Role:
(22.5 Hours – Part-Time 0.6 FTE – Job Pack)
The Finance & Operations Manager will lead on the management of the organisation’s Finance, HR, Health & Safety and Operational systems, as well as maintaining relationships with funders.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Two years of relevant experience of managing an organisation‘s finances
- Demonstrable ability to manage the company finances, including: preparation of management accounts, reconciliations, budgets, cash flow, invoicing, use of accounting software and creating required reports
- Experience working with a range of funding bodies and income streams
- Knowledge of managing Human Resources including employers’ legal responsibilities
- Excellent administration, office and IT skills
- An understanding of diversity and equality in their broadest senses, and in particular an understanding of the creative case for diversity in the arts.
- Experience in managing staff, freelancers and/or contractor relationships
The Recruitment window opens: Tuesday 08th November
Application Deadline: Thursday 08th December 2022, 9am
Recruitment day: Thursday 15th December 2022