Festival Operations Manager, Abandon Normal Devices
- Closes 15th January 2020
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Contact Cat Shaw firstname.lastname@example.org
Festival Operations Manager
Contract: Freelance, February – May 2020, days to be confirmed, must include full festival week (11-17 May)
Location: AND Office, Manchester & with travel to/working from festival sites in Merseyside and Cheshire.
Please submit the following by midday Wednesday 15 January 2020:
- Your CV (no more than 2 pages and including at least two referees)
- AND Equal Opportunities Form
- A supporting statement (500 words max) highlighting how your experience meets the skills and experience criteria outlined in the Job Description/Call Out.
- Include links to online examples of relevant previous work, where appropriate.
- Include details of your availability.
Please send your applications to email@example.com with APPLICATION OPERATIONS MANAGER as the subject field.
If you have any questions about the roles, or would like further information, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more Information- https://www.andfestival.org.uk/blog/job-opportunities-fom-prod/