Festival Communications Manager, Abandon Normal Devices
- Closes 19th November 2019
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Contact Cat Shaw email@example.com
Festival Communications Manager
Contract: 7 Month Freelance Contract, 4 days per week, Dec 2019 – June 2020
Location: AND Office, Manchester & with travel/working from festival and touring sites including, Merseyside, Cheshire and partner sites in the North and nationally.
Please submit the following by midday Tuesday 19 November 2019:
- Your CV (no more than 2 pages and including at least two referees)
- AND Equal Opportunities Form
- A supporting statement (500 words max) highlighting how your experience meets the skills and experience criteria outlined in the Job Description.
- Please include links to online examples of relevant previous work.
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with APPLICATION FESTIVAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER as the subject field.
If you have any questions about the roles, or would like further information, please contact us via email@example.com.
For further inofrmation -https://www.andfestival.org.uk/blog/job-opportunties-festival-cm-pa/