Facilities Coordinator, The Reader Organisation
- Closes 1st September 2020
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£15k-20k)
- Contact Laura email@example.com
About this Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a practically minded individual with a flair for coordination and maintaining standards. You will have held a similar role in the commercial, social enterprise or charitable sector and be able to demonstrate how this experience will translate to this new role. You will need to be flexible and willing to work with the whole team to solve problems we encounter as we grow. You will have a level of physical aptitude for basic maintenance tasks. You’ll be able to demonstrate your adaptability and willingness to learn.
How to Apply
- Note. Please do not just send in a CV. We will only consider applications that adhere to the following process –
- Visit www.thereader.org.uk and select the ‘Get Involved Section’ where you will be able to view the full job description, recruitment pack and download an application form. Please complete the application form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: Tuesday 1st September 2020, 9am.
- NB: applications arriving after 9am will not be considered
- A high volume of applications may make replies to everyone impossible.
The Reader is committed to providing equality of opportunity to positively encourage and benefit people from all groups. We aim to promote a diverse and inclusive community – a place where we can all flourish and be ourselves. Applicants and employees will be treated fairly and equally irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, marital status, class, disability, sexuality, age, political or religious beliefs. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, and flexible working whenever possible in all roles, to support staff with varied needs and from different backgrounds.