External Programmes and Partnerships Manager, a-n The Artists Information Company
- Closes 12th June 2017
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£25k-30k)
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for an exceptional individual with strong relationship building and project management skills to join our core staff team at this exciting time for the company.
a-n The Artists Information Company is the largest artists’ membership organisation in the UK with over 21,000 members. We have been leading and influencing policy and sectoral best practice for almost 40 years with our members’ needs, interests and concerns always the central focus of what we do.
We have an ambitious forward business plan, a growing membership and the success of influential and impactful campaigns and programmes to build on. We’re looking for an exceptional individual with strong relationship building and project management skills to join our core staff team at this exciting time as the company develops and expands its external-facing programmes.
Central role in the a-n team, this role provides support to the Executive Director and the Head of Communications and Partnerships, is responsible for developing relevant opportunities for a-n’s members across the UK, and implementing, delivering and evaluating core external programmes and partnerships in line with the company’s mission and business plan to:
• Plan for a-n’s long term resilience against the challenging business environment
• Make the case for the importance and value of the visual arts and the role of artists in the UK
• Retain and grow a more diverse, engaged professional visual arts membership
The External Programmes and Partnerships Manager will be responsible for:
• increasing opportunities for a-n’s members through management and delivery of external programmes and partnerships
• External programme planning and development
• Extending the presence and profile of a-n across the UK ensuring our networks and members are actively engaged in the work we do
• Management and reporting
How to apply: See here for full details on how to apply.