Executive Director, SICK! Festival
- Closes: 18th February 2019
- Type: Full time
- Salary: Paid (£40k-50k)
- Contact: Rosalyne Norford firstname.lastname@example.org
SICK! Festival faces up to the physical, mental and social challenges that we face in our individual and collective lives. We deliver an outstanding international arts programme, weaving in perspectives from research, clinical practitioners, public health professionals, charities and those with lived experience of issues addressed – culminating in a high-profile, biennial international festival. Themes are explored through many art forms – dance, theatre, public installation – and through lectures and debates. SICK! takes the conversation into the heart of the communities where the subjects matter most and to major cultural centres.
Job Title: Executive Director
Employer: SICK! Productions Ltd (also known as SICK! Festival)
Responsible to: CEO/Artistic Director
Hours: Full time – 40 hours per week (some evening and weekend work is required)
Holiday Entitlement: 25 days per annum, plus Bank Holidays
Salary Range: £40k – £45k
The successful applicant will be expected to have:
- Significant and proven senior professional leadership experience.
- A rigorous, strategic approach to supporting organisational development.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- A genuine enthusiasm for the organisation’s vision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with people of different backgrounds building strong relationships with a wide range of individual and institutional stakeholders.
- A demonstrable commitment to equality, diversity and environmental sustainability.
The successful applicant will be expected to have demonstrable experience:
- Have a proven track record of devising, implementing and delivering successful fundraising/stakeholder development strategies.
- Carrying financial responsibility for an organisation and ensuring the delivery of ambitious financial targets across a range of different income sources.
- Managing expenditure and income budgets and communicating and presenting financial information.
- Recruitment, staff policies and procedures, with effective line management of staff and the ability to motivate, lead and nurture people.
Please send current and up to date CV and a covering letter to Rosalyne Norford: email@example.com. Subject ‘APPLICATION FOR EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’
We would welcome applications from people from ethnic minorities
Deadline: 10am, 18/02/2019
Interviews: 20th – 22nd February