This role provides support to the Executive Director, including:
- Administrative support for HOME’s plans for future growth
- Managing projects that support the organisation’s business plan, working across teams to research, support, evidence and drive strategic change.
- Proofing correspondence, reports and documents
- Administration of meetings, including developing agendas, drafting papers and minute taking.
- Supporting on development of internal and external reports.
- Working across teams to manage the artifax system for room bookings.
- Organising all travel, visas, accommodation for national and international trips
- Representing HOME and meetings and reporting back to the Executive with recommendations.
This role will act as the central resource to collecting all the data for HOME, ensuring that it is collated in an efficient and accurate way.
- Supporting the Executive Director in regular reporting.
- Creating regular reports to update staff and stakeholders of performance in line with KPIs.
- Collating and distributing data to support funding applications and reporting to specific funders on a project-specific basis.
- Working with the Building and Environmental Manager to report on environmental sustainability and keep on top of best practice.
For the full job pack please visit https://homemcr.org/opportunity/executive-administrator/