Events Officer – temporary for 3 months
Job Reference Number
Tuesday 19 June 2018
Wednesday 27 June 2018
Heywood Civic Centre / Middleton Arena
Band 3, £17,116 – £20,217 (pro rata if part time)
Hours of Work
20 hours per week
Your role will be to provide a professional, efficient and high quality service to customers of Link4Life. You will manage and develop events and performances at Heywood Civic Centre and Middleton Arena, our live entertainment venues. You will be part of a dedicated team ensuring the successful delivery of our growing programme of comedy, music, dance, drama and other events for all ages. Working hours will be a combination of shifts based around the programme in place at Middleton Arena and Heywood Civic Centre. Evening and weekend working is expected.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU?
- Knowledge and interest in events management and/or working in live performance and entertainment venues
- Personable, confident and able to build relationships with everyone
- Great communication & organisational skills and experience in a customer facing environment
- Good computer skills, with the confidence to learn new systems & databases quickly (we’ll give you all the training you need for our internal systems)
- You must be physically fit and able to set out stage equipment, seating etc.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
Link4Life are committed to being an employer of choice and offer competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits, including access to:
- Child Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Gym Membership
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay
WHO ARE WE?
We are a charity based in Rochdale that aims to inspire every member of our diverse community to live more active, creative and healthy lifestyles.
If you wish to apply for this job, please visit www.link4life.org to download our Application Form.
All applications must be made using the Link4Life Application Form as we do not accept CVs.