Deadline: 12:00, Sunday 29 November 2015.
Salary: £6.80 per hour
Location: Merseyside Maritime Museum
Hours: Various, Fixed Term.
Benefits: Company Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Travel Loan and Childcare Voucher Scheme
We are seeking hardworking and experienced Event Assistant to join our rapidly growing and busy Event department.
Event Assistant role involves a wide range of duties, including: ensuring various events are set up to a high standard according to guest requirements and company standard, serving the rooms, food and drink during their event and being ready to make sure the event runs smoothly on the day, being responsible for maximising sales and exceeding customer expectations and working with the key aim of retaining and attracting new customers to all National Museums Liverpool venues for future events, working to deliver an exceptionally friendly, efficient customer service to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all clients and guests.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to work towards daily and weekly sales targets
- Excellent product knowledge
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of external and internal customers
- Identifying customer service problems or issues before they arise
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task deliver to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with your team members and pay attention to details
- Have a high level of motivation and enthusiasm
- Able to work under pressure and demonstrate resilience
The closing date for receipt c.v. is Sunday 29th November, 2015 at 12 noon.
To apply, please visit the website.