Salary: £7.25 per hour
Location: Merseyside Maritime Museum
Level: Front of house
Deadline: 13/10/2016 12:00
Benefits: Company Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Travel Loan and Childcare Voucher Scheme
Job Type: Established [A]
Are you hardworking, efficient and standards driven??
Can you deliver exceptional, friendly service to exacting standards ??
Would You Like:
25% Staff discount in all our venues
Meals on Duty
Staff Assistance Programme
To Work in Stunning, Niche Venues
We are currently looking to recruit Front of House Events Assistants to join our rapidly growing and busy Events Department at the National Museums of Liverpool. You will need to be flexible in your availability with shifts covering both midweek and weekends, including evenings
The role will require you to cover a range of duties which will include, but is by no means limited to;
- Set up and breakdown of various different types of events according to the clients requirements and company standards
- Professional / Efficient service and delivery of food and beverage items~
- An ability to exceed customer expectations at all times
- Working on your own initiative and as part of a successful team.
We are seeking individuals who possess:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of external and internal clients
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and deliver to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with your team members
- Have a high level of motivation and enthusiasm
- Able to work under pressure.
The closing date for receipt c.v. is Thursday 13th October 2016 at 12 noon.
If you would like to apply for this position, click here