Employment Support Coordinator, ALL FM
- Closes 22nd November 2019
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£25k-30k pro rata)
- Contact EDWARD CONNOLE email@example.com
Employment Support Service Provider. We are searching for a Provider; this may be a sole trader or an organisation.
Purpose of the Role: The Employment Support Provider will play a central role in the implementation of ensuring that the ALL FM Radio Production Training is addressing employability skills for the participants. You will be working closely with the ALL FM Radio Trainer and Station Manager and wider team to complement the Radio Production skills training and to support employability training for out of work adults.
Employability training will include: acting as a job coach for participants who are seeking employment, helping them to search, prepare for and access into employment, CV development.
- Experienced in helping people with barriers to improve their employment and job search skills to secure employment
- Knowledge of and commitment to person centred approaches to supporting vulnerable/disadvantaged people.
- Experience of working with and/or supporting volunteers
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and ability to manage a diverse workload/prioritise effectively
- Knowledge of recruitment and/or of working with out of work adults.
- Experience of developing employment opportunities for those facing labour market disadvantages
- Experience of working in/with community based organisations & businesses
- Experience of marketing and promotion e.g. newsletters, press releases, events Letter of application and interview
The post is for 1.5 days/week with flexibility in delivery to match delivery commitments.
There may be a requirement for some evening working.
Note that as this post will have responsibility for working with vulnerable adults it is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this position please send: A letter of application setting out why you want the position, how you meet the requirements and what you will be able to contribute to ALL FM (no more than 2 sides of A4) and a CV if applicable to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject to a service contract. A sole trader will need to prove evidence of self employment.
Deadline: 22/11/19 5pm