Director of Marketing and Communications, HOME Manchester
- Closes 23rd January 2020
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£40k-50k)
- Contact Claire.Fern@homemcr.org
· To form part of a Directorate to support the Artistic Director & CEO and Executive Director in developing strategy and policy for HOME.
· To provide strategic direction to the marketing department through the execution and monitoring of an annual marketing and communication strategy and audience development plan.
· To ensure that the Marketing and Communications function stays at the cutting edge of new trends in digital marketing and comms.
· To work with the Head of Programming, Head of Film and Artistic Strategy Group to strategically inform choices that help ensure that our audience and box office targets are achieved.
· To act as ‘brand director’ ensuring consistent use of HOME’s brand guidelines in all marketing communications material across the organisation.
· To oversee and sign off all campaign plans to ensure they are aligned with the strategic goals of the organisation.
· To support the Executive Director to service and report to the meetings of the GMAC board and relevant sub-committees.
· To lead on significant marketing relationships including Visit Manchester, Marketing Manchester, Audience Agency, Cultural Destinations Steering Committee, City Co.
· To support the Executive Director in reporting into and communicating with key funders and stakeholders including Manchester City Council, Arts Council England, Greater Manchester Combined Authority and British Film Institute.
In order to see the full job description and to apply, please see https://homemcr.org/opportunity/director-of-marketing-and-communications/