- Deadline: 18th August 2021
- Salary: £50k+
The Shakespeare North Playhouse in Prescot is due to open to the public in Summer 2022.
For the Director of Marketing and Commerical we are looking for someone with at least four years’ experience of successfully designing and delivering commercial strategies, preferably for a cultural venue to create and execute an ambitious and engaging Marketing and Communications strategy for the Playhouse, together with outlining a strong Commercial plan to both ensure organisational sustainability and create an excellent customer experience at all levels be that on site or digitally.
The main responsibilities of the job are:
- Develop and deliver the Communications, Digital and Marketing Strategy
- Devise and deliver campaigns for each of the artistic strands, audience development, commercial products/services and events.
- Plan and co-ordinate publicity distribution
- Co-ordinate the production of theatre programmes and other materials, both in- house and in collaboration with visiting theatre companies.
- Be responsible for branding from concept and execution.
- Oversee Shakespeare North Playhouse digital content
- Deliver a robust CRM system. Develop, maintain and grow Shakespeare North Playhouse’s mailing list and databases.
- Cultivate and execute an Audience Development Plan.
- Develop and deliver the Commercial and Front of House Strategy.
- Build a merchandising plan and execute for sales in venue and online.
- Lead the entire front of house team, including volunteers.
- Build and deliver a retail concept, including food and beverage.
- Manage the Fundraising consultant contract.
- Manage donations and memberships.
Interested applicants should visit www.shakespearenorthplayhouse.co.uk/jobs/ for to download a full job description and view application details.