Role: Abandon Normal Devices Director(s)
Could you be the next Director(s) of Abandon Normal Devices?
AND is seeking a visionary leader (or leaders) to join their shapeshifting arts organisation.
- Make incredible work in unusual places
- Challenge audiences to see things differently
- Change how people think about digital art, sound and new cinema
- Create new ways of working in the arts
- £40,000-£45,000 a year, pro rata
- Hybrid working with regular team contact days in Manchester city centre
The current Co-Directors will be leaving in 2023, as they approach our 15th anniversary they’re taking this opportunity to imagine a new future for their collaborative, ambitious, innovative, organisation, that exists as a catalyst for new ideas and art forms.
Abandon Normal Devices is a unique place to work and create, a challenge to think, make and gather in new ways. And how they think about this role and recruit embodies that. They’re open to applications and proposals for all or part of the role, whether that’s as a Director, Co-Director or alternative leadership models, from individuals, pairs or collectives.
Deadline for applications is 3rd May 2023.
How to apply: http://bit.ly/3FHEmv6