Digital Content Producer, National Museum Liverpool
- Closes 10th September 2020
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£25k-30k)
- Contact HR Enquiries HrEnquiries@liverpoolmuseums.org.uk
Reporting to the Digital Content Lead, you will develop and produce an assortment of high-quality, impactful and engaging content across the multimedia mix (video, photo, audio, text) to promote the extraordinary work and programmes delivered by National Museums Liverpool.
Some Duties include:
- Working closely with the Digital Content Lead you will plan, develop, create, commission and manage digital content components of integrated campaigns for exhibitions, events, venues, retail, venue hire, catering, learning and participation as well as strategic projects (e.g. House of Memories) to achieve income targets, high-quality and long-lasting engagement and support our organisational aims.
- Prepare briefs and manage the production process, as appropriate, for an assortment of digital output including audio, video, photography, articles and features etc.
- Write original and edit existing copy for NML’s platforms and products as well as contribute where appropriate for printed publications and collateral.
For All information regarding this position, please follow the link below: