Deputy Head of Student Services, BIMM
- Closes 21st March 2019
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£25k-30k)
- Contact Lee Flaherty email@example.com
Contractual Hours: Between hours of 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday (Occasional Saturdays)
(37.5 hours per week with some flexibility required)
About BIMM Institute
BIMM, The British and Irish Modern Music Institute, has colleges in eight cities where music matters most – London, Berlin, Hamburg, Dublin, Brighton, Manchester, Bristol and Birmingham – and is proud to be the largest and leading provider of contemporary music education in Europe.
Our eight BIMM colleges have over 50 years’ experience between them in helping students launch successful careers in the music industry.
We offer a broad range of Higher and Further Education music courses – including BA Honours Degrees, nationally accredited Diplomas and Postgraduate Teaching Certificates. Our professional highly vocational and real-world courses include studies in guitar, bass, drums, vocals, songwriting, music production, music business, music journalism and event management.
The post holder will report to the Head of Student Services and will have a key role in assisting with the management of the teams and systems in the Student Services department to ensure all students complete their studies and achieve to the highest level and progress.
- Experience managing a team
- Experience of working within a student support/pastoral role
- Proven ability to use Microsoft Office applications to a high standard; accurate word processing, data entry and database skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively on all levels
- Experience of working in administration within an educational environment
- Commitment to delivering high quality of customer service at all times and promoting this in a team
- Ability to prioritize and manage own time effectively and to work to strict deadlines
- Methodical and well-organised
- High level of literacy and numeracy with good minute-taking and report writing skills
- Educated to degree level
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility
Please follow the link to the full job description and to apply: https://bit.ly/2SMqnZw