Customer Experience Manager, Manchester Theatres
- Closes 1st November 2019
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£25k-30k)
- Contact email@example.com
An exciting opportunity to take a leading role at two of Manchester’s leading city centre venues.
The Ambassador Theatre Group (ATG) is the global leader in live theatre. We own and operate close to 50 venues in the UK and US, we’re an internationally award-winning producer, and a market leading theatre ticketing business.
The Palace Theatre and Opera House in the heart of Manchester are recruiting for a Customer Experience Manager.
The Customer Experience Manager is responsible for leading a strong front of house (FOH) operation and audience experience, managing and motivating our Front of House Team. You’ll focus on delivering excellent standards of customer service, recognising untapped revenue generating opportunities and maximising established revenue streams. This includes our bars, at-seat delivery service Ordertorium, and our exclusive Ambassador Lounge experiences.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of leading a team
- Experience of a retail or hospitality environment
- Experience in managing performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An innovative and confident decision maker
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment, managing multiple objectives at once
- Ability to be adaptive, to prioritise, and have focused time management
- Personal Licence and First Aid qualifications are desirable although full training will be offered.
Please see the attached job description for further information.
The Ambassador Theatre Group is an equal opportunities employer.
APPLY ONLINE AT https://candidate.atg.co.uk/101222ART