Creative Production Specialist – Manchester Branch Libraries, Manchester City Council
- Closes 6th February 2017
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£25k-30k pro rata)
- Contact Zoe Williams email@example.com
An exciting tender opportunity to work with Manchester’s Libraries developing and expanding our innovative arts and cultural programme – Library Live. Following a successful application to Arts Council England, Grants for the Arts (libraries), Manchester City Council is seeking tenders from creative production specialists with the expertise and experience to take Library Live to the next stage.
Specialist support is sought to extend the Library Live vision to 3 of the city’s branch libraries: The Forum, Wythenshawe, Longsight Library and North City, Harpurhey. In particular, to achieve the following goals:
• Establish strong, dynamic and diverse, co-produced arts programming at the libraries;
• Develop the existing branch library operations to work in new ways with the arts sector with a view to viability and sustainability.
• Encompass professional, emerging talent, community and amateur activity within arts & library partnerships;
• Contribute to the national Library Universal Culture Offer and continue to position Manchester at the forefront of this work.
See also tender for Creative Production Specialist – Manchester Central Library
For application details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org