Monday 10 May 2021
Wednesday 19 May 2021
Various across Rochdale Borough, Greater Manchester and North West Region
Band 5, £26,949 – £31,313
Hours of Work
37 hours per week
Your role will be to provide a professional, efficient and high quality service to customers of Link4Life. This includes managing our creative and participatory learning programme across our cultural venues, as well as education and community settings across the Borough, Greater Manchester and North West Region and developing links and working relationships with education and community organisations, being responsible for promoting the creative learning programme and managing the booking system.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU?
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject or qualified by experience
- Extensive experience of managing, developing and delivering a variety of creative workshops and sessions for schools
- Experience of working in different areas of the creative sector such as performing or visual arts, arts and craft, music or heritage
- Experience of working with a variety of age ranges from early years through to adults
- Knowledge of best practice in delivering both informal and formal creative learning programmes
- Ability to co-ordinate or project manage tasks to deliver activities and events smoothly
- Excellent communication; both oral and written and excellent interpersonal skills
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
Link4Life is committed to being an employer of choice and offer competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits, including access to:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Gym Membership
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Pay Rates above National Living Wage
WHO ARE WE?
We are a charity based in Rochdale that aims to inspire every member of our diverse community to live more active, creative and healthy lifestyles.
If you wish to apply for this job, please visit www.link4life.org/jobs to download our Application Form.
All applications must be made using the Link4Life Application Form as we do not accept CVs
All jobs are subject to a DBS Check appropriate to the role