Creative Learning Facilitator, Link4Life
- Closes 5th March 2020
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£20k-25k pro rata)
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative Learning Facilitator
Thursday, 5 March 2020
Thursday, 12 March 2020
Touchstones, Rochdale and throughout North West region
Band 4, £21,654 – £25,417 per annum (pro rata if part time)
Hours of Work
29.6 hours per week
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The purpose of the job is to provide a professional, efficient and high quality service to customers of Link4Life. This includes responsibility for the design and delivery of creative, participatory learning workshops and events and the development of links and working relationships with education and community organisations, and responsibility for promoting the learning programme and managing the learning booking system.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU?
- Significant experience of developing and delivering a variety of creative workshops and sessions for schools that are linked to the curriculum
- Experience of working in different areas of the creative sector eg performing arts, visual arts, arts & craft, music or heritage
- Experience of working with a variety of age ranges from Early Years through to Adult Learners
- Ability to use own initiative and think commercially to support the development of the service
- Excellent communication; both oral and written and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
Link4Life is committed to being an employer of choice and offer competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits, including access to:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Gym Membership
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Pay Rates above National Living Wage
WHO ARE WE?
We are a charity based in Rochdale that aims to inspire every member of our diverse community to live more active, creative and healthy lifestyles.
For an informal discussion about this exciting opportunity please contact Lisa O’Neill-Rogan, Joint Head of Culture on 01706 924397.
If you wish to apply for this job, please visit www.link4life.org/jobs to download our Application Form.
All applications must be made using the Link4Life Application Form as we do not accept CVs
All jobs are subject to a DBS Check appropriate to the role