Deadline: Tuesday 10 November 2015 (12 noon).
Interviews: Wednesday 18th and Thursday 19th November 2015
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: £22k – £24k
East Street Arts is a pioneering, national arts organisation with international reach. The long-term aim of East Street Arts is to offer the support artists and collectives need to become established, sustainable and flourish in order to have an impact on city development, artists practice and audiences. East Street Arts is a company limited by guarantee (Company No 3598612) and is a registered charity (no 1077401).
We require a Company Administrator to support the following key work areas;
• The Temporary Space Programme Team to ensure all data relating to properties, utilities, local authorities and finances is processed and to facilitate effective information exchange between team members.
• The development of our artists’ membership scheme and ensure data is collated and communicated effectively between team members.
• The Adult and Community Learning Programme with paperwork, reporting and communications.
• To support the organisation across sites and departments with general administration.
This role will suit someone who is well organised and systematic, has excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task and work on several projects, is capable of working independently and flexibly, and has a high degree of numeracy and financial acumen.
To apply please submit:
• A completed application form (CVs will not be accepted)
• A completed Equal Opportunities monitoring form, which is anonymous and will be separated from your application form upon receipt
Please email complete applications to: email@example.com
Or post to: Julia Lattimer, Patrick Studios, St Mary’s Lane, Leeds, LS9 7EH
By: Tuesday 10th November 2015 at 12 noon
Interviews will take place on: Wednesday 18th and Thursday 19th November 2015
If you need any further information please contact: Julia Lattimer, Office Manager on the above email or on 0113 2480040 ext 202
For full details and to download the documents, visit the website.