Community and Site Manager, Meanwhile Creative
- Closes 5th January 2020
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£20k-25k)
- Contact Fred Wyatt firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for a professional and efficient individual to grow Pollard Yard following its successful launch earlier in 2019. You’ll oversee everything from sales and lettings through to facilities and maintenance. As well as being a true social advocate, who understands the role that social plays in a business like ours.
You’ll have experience in community management/sales/lettings and are now looking for somewhere you can work independently.
You’ll act as the face of Meanwhile Creative in Manchester, and must be friendly and approachable. Excellent communication skills are essential as this role is focused on building positive relationships with existing and prospective businesses.
You’ll coordinate and manage every aspect of Pollard Yard whilst creating a strong community and compelling social presence. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Managing the tenancy cycle by answering enquiries, arranging and conducting viewings, coordinating change-overs and inducting new sign ups.
- Admin for new tenancies – you’ll draw up contracts, send invoices and update all of our databases.
- Work with the Lettings Manager to ensure capacity and revenue are maximized.
- Work with the Marketing Manager on social media to deliver compelling content whilst monitoring results.
- Engaging with our audiences across platforms and welcoming new people to our online & offline community.
- Foster the community by interacting with everyone, working on site improvements and resolving issues swiftly to ensure tenants are happy.
- Identify and resolve all maintenance issues encountered on site and liaise with contractors to ensure jobs are completed in a timely manner.
- Proactively looking for opportunities to spread the word about workspaces to new prospects.
- Organising occasional social events.
- Building and site checks to ensure the area is secure.
- Understanding, managing and informing tenants about Business Rates.
Please send an email marked ‘Community & Site Manager application’ with your CV and a covering letter to Fred Wyatt, Managing Director, at email@example.com. Deadline for applications is 5th January, but early applications are encouraged.