Client Liaison / Office Manager, Klein Imaging
- Closes 25th October 2019
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£15k-20k)
- Contact David Klein firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for someone special to take on the role of office manager / client liaison here at Klein Imaging, and represent our business as the first point of contact to new and existing customers – you’ll be challenged to learn about every part of our business and services as quickly as possible, and need to be able to handle anything that gets thrown your way!
We don’t enjoy reading CVs that go all the way back to primary school – a cover letter telling us about yourself, why you’re interested in Klein Imaging, and what you’d bring to the role would be appreciated.
More specifically, the role would cover
– Working directly with customers, demonstrating products and talking through services on offer / suggesting solutions
– Taking orders from the web / inbox, over the phone and in person; generating bespoke quotes, creating invoices and taking payments
– Administrative assistance to the production team; translating customer orders onto the job system, liaising with the Royal Mail shipping system
– organising and keeping on top of regular stock check
– managing staff hours / calendars / wages
We’re looking for people with:
Good administrative skills, friendly customer service, a good telephone manner and those that find it easy to adapt and learn new tasks. An interest / previous experience in printing, photography and/or framing is welcomed but not essential.
We are specifically after those with familiarity / fluency in the following:
Google Sheets (necessary)
Illustrator (helpful but not vital)
Quickbooks (helpful but not vital)
This is a full time post, Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm, based in Manchester City Centre. We will try and respond to all applicants within 2 weeks of your application.