Children and Young Person Manager, The Reader
- Closes 8th August 2019
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£20k-25k)
- Contact Kate Harrison firstname.lastname@example.org
Based at: The Reader, Mansion House, Calderstones Park, Liverpool, L18 3JB
Reporting to: Head of Children and Young People
Salary: £22,000 – £27,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time (35 hours per week) with a requirement for occasional weekend working on the Calderstones site, which is a 7 day a week working environment.
Annual Leave: 30 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
Location: Liverpool with national travel if required.
· Drive forwards and lead the development and expansion of our Families programme in the North West including managing the project delivery and ensuring that all targets are met.
· Ensure the establishment and development of effective partnerships with delivery organisations such as Home Start. You will lead and organise the project and be accountable for processes needed to ensure effective delivery.
· Be comfortable dealing with a large number of partners at any one time – prioritising and quickly moving between partners who may have different needs. You will be confident and comfortable spinning lots of plates at any one time and ensuring quality in every interaction.
· Lead the Storybarn’s School Sales Strategy and performance (Retain existing customers, expand existing sales base)