- Closes: 8th July 2021
- Type: Full time
- Salary: Paid (£20k-25k)
- Contact: Emma Hulme email@example.com
To coordinate the development of Writing on the Wall’s work with children and young people, with specific reference to delivering WoW’s school-based Super Heroes: Words are our Power project, WoW Young Writers and other creative work with children and young people.
- The strategic development of the Super Heroes project in conjunction with WoW’s Programme Manager, Co-Directors, staff and Trustees.
- The creation and implementation of project activities, liaising with schools to create project delivery plans and schemes of work and coordinating the work of sessional writers and artists.
- Managing and developing WoW Young Writers’ project, liaising with partner agencies, funders and potential networks to strengthen and expand our work.
- Ensuring all work for children and young people is fully accessible, relevant and engaging.
- Overseeing the development of partnership working with schools, ensuring all schools’ work is developed in accordance with project plans and objectives but also to progress our relationships with teachers, identifying ways to best support their teaching practise.
- To work closely with Independent Evaluators where appropriate. This includes supervising the documentation of evaluation material and liaising with WoW’s Programme Manager and Independent Evaluator to ensure a successful ongoing evaluation of our Super Heroes project.
- Overseeing the creation and publishing of new work developed by children and young within WoW’s annual programme of projects and events.
- Developing and coordinating public events, showcases and celebration events to ensure the recognition and long-term legacy of our projects.
- Day to day management of the project finances ensuring they remain within projected budgets.
- To lead on the implementation of WoW’s targets for Arts Award and Artsmark, and to ensure WoW becomes a leading centre for Artsmark and Arts Award in the Liverpool City Region.
- To contribute to the strategic development of our work with children and young people through developing fundraising and sponsorship for projects.
For more information on how to apply and for a full job description please visit our website: