Chief Executive Officer/Artistic Director, The Brewery Arts Centre
- Closes 4th March 2019
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£50k+)
- Contact Rebecca Elshaw email@example.com
The Trustees of the Brewery Arts Centre (the Brewery) are looking to appoint a dynamic Chief Executive Officer (CEO) / Artistic Director to provide inspirational leadership and strategic vision to take the charitable organisation onto the next stage of its development, while ensuring a sustainable business model that successfully serves our audiences and the community for decades to come.
The Brewery is a thriving arts organisation and social hub with over forty-five years’ experience of delivering an inspirational programme across seven art forms and an exciting creative learning programme for all ages. We welcome over 175,000 people every year and contribute to making Kendal a vibrant cultural destination and one of the Sunday Times top ten market towns in England. We host five major festivals every year, including the internationally renowned Kendal Mountain Festival, and we have developed strong partnerships with key organisations, including Manchester’s iconic Band on the Wall. We are proud to be Cumbria Life Culture Awards current ‘Venue of the Year’.
- Have management experience in a comparable organisation
- Can demonstrate delivering organisational vision and change by leading, motivating and managing a large team of people in a customer focused environment
- Have established and nurtured external partnerships with a range of stakeholders
- Have experience of generating income from a variety of sources and setting and monitoring substantial budgets
- Would be excited to live and work in one of the most beautiful and culturally significant parts of the UK
…then we would very much like to hear from you, please see our website for more information and how to apply.