Catering Supervisor, The Reader
- Closes 17th April 2019
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Contact Kate Harrison firstname.lastname@example.org
Full job description can be found here https://www.thereader.org.uk/getinvolved/jobs/
- · Reporting to: The Catering Manager
- · Hourly Rate: £8.43 – £8.71 per hour
- · Hours: Minimum 8 hours per week on a rota basis spanning 0800-1800 hours, Monday to Sunday.
- · Duration: fixed term to 30th September 2019
About this role
This role will work across the catering provision of The Reader Group Enterprises, in our café, ice cream parlour, and events. They will work in a team developing and delivering a range of profitable catering offers that work in harmony with The Reader Group’s ethos and vision and consistently delivers a high level of customer service.
The café and ice cream parlour are open seven days a week and provide a quality and affordable offer for the local community in welcoming environments. We are looking for a hard-working, honest and experienced individual who is comfortable supervising others to join our growing Enterprise team. You will be invited to participate fully in the development of our exciting Social Enterprise which offers many opportunities for growth and development.
- · To uphold the reputation and values of our organisation when dealing with customers and colleagues.
- · To create and maintain a friendly, vibrant, and supportive atmosphere across the enterprises, whilst ensuring high standards of customer service.
- · To work as a member of wider Reader Group team through engaging customers in conversations about The Reader Group’s charitable mission and plans for Calderstones.
- · To ensure compliance with our food safety management system and health and safety requirements, including daily HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) diary entries. Training will be provided.