Catering Assistant, The Reader
- Closes 22nd May 2019
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Contact Kate Harrison email@example.com
This role will work across the catering provision of The Reader Group Enterprises, in our café, ice cream parlour, and events. They will work in a team developing and delivering a range of profitable catering offers that work in harmony with The Reader Group’s ethos and vision and consistently delivers a high level of customer service.
The café and ice cream parlour are open seven days a week and provide a quality and affordable offer for the local community in welcoming environments. We are looking for a hard-working, honest person to join our growing Enterprise team. You will be invited to participate fully in the development of our exciting Social Enterprise which offers many opportunities for growth and development.
- Full job description can be found here https://www.thereader.org.uk/getinvolved/jobs/
- · To uphold the reputation and values of our organisation when dealing with customers and colleagues.
- · To create and maintain a friendly, vibrant, and supportive atmosphere across the enterprises, whilst ensuring high standards of customer service.
- · To work as a member of wider Reader Group team through engaging customers in conversations about The Reader Group’s charitable mission and plans for Calderstones.
- · To comply with our food safety management system and health and safety requirements, including daily HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) diary entries. Training will be provided.
- · To maintain high levels of hygiene and cleanliness in all areas of each enterprise.